Asbestos Removal and Disposal Services
ARP provide comprehensive asbestos removal services to make your commercial, industrial or residential building and surrounds a cleaner, healthier place to be.
Typical friable or bonded asbestos containing materials ARP can remove include, but are not limited to:
- Cement sheets (fibro)
- Telecommunications, water and electrical services casings.
- Pipes Roofing and guttering
- Millboard insulation within air conditioning ducts
- Thermal and chemical insulation
- Fire-rated doors, equipment and structural beams of buildings
- Linoleum floor tiles
From the development of your project’s health and safety plan, to the final clearance inspection and monitoring, our focus is on completing your asbestos removal project safely, efficiently and affordably.
Depending on your project’s size, and applicable legislative requirements, our process includes:
- Development of project health and safety plan.
- Development & review of legislative safe work method statement.
- Development & review of Asbestos Removal Control Plan (ARCP).
- Active consultation with stakeholders for the duration of the project.
- Obtaining Permits & Approvals.
- Employee training and health assessments.
- Independent, third party auditing of removal processes and documentation.
- Asbestos Fibre Air Monitoring and analysis (by NATA accredited laboratory).
- Occupational hygienist clearance inspections and Clearance Monitoring.
- Obtaining Asbestos Clearance Certificate. Site hand-over and sign-off.